Sunday, November 20, 2011

Putting our words to action

There are many reasons why I love my future husband, the other day while watching Oprah's Life Class I discovered another one. We began talking about how little we give back to the world. So we decided to begin some volunteer work. Today we went to our local soup kitchen and helped serve lunch to those of us who are less fortunate. Many of us lose sight that at any point we could become someone in need. Gilbert and I were in charge of bread duty and gave some loaves and rolls out to people as they left. It felt good to give an hour of our time to help.

On another front we have found a bunch of ideas for save the dates. It amazes us on how much there is out there. It's crazy. So stay tuned on that and we have an appt with a reception place on Wednesday. We did a drive by yesterday and we hear a ton of good stuff about it. We will keep you updated. For some reason I can't post any pics right now so eye candy later...

*this post has been updated after my fiancée cracked up on how many autocorrect mistakes there were...pissah





1 comment:

  1. Haha, dont cha love saying "my future husband" squeeeeee!

    Awesome that you guys went and volunteered today!

    ReplyDelete